A Professor Explained Marketing To Students:
1. You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me- "That's Direct Marketing."
2. You attend a party & your friend goes to a girl & points at you telling her. He is very rich, marry him-"That Advertising".
3. Girl walks to you & says, you are rich, Can you marry me - "That's Brand Recognition".
4. You say I'm very rich marry me & she slaps you. "That's Customer Feedback".
5. You say I'm very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband.- "Thats' Demand & Supply Gap".
6. Before you say I'm rich, marry me, & your wife arrives -"That's Restriction From Entering New Market".
met dank aan: DS&P